Be a connected educator
Welcome to week 3 of Jeffco Ed Tech's Twitter Challenge. Now that you've gotten the chance to lurk and read a few tips for posting a variety of tweets, you'll have the opportunity to become more connected on Twitter by both consuming and producing content during a chat. Save the date: Thursday, Oct. 19 @ 7pm MST! In this post, scroll to find information about how to participate and etiquette during the chat.
Final Challenge: Lead Your Nest's V Formation
Participate in a Twitter Chat hosted by Jeffco Ed Tech.
Here are the questions you can anticipate during the chat:
How to participate:
1. Sign into your account at the time the chat will be held.
2. In the search type in, "#jeffcochat"
3. Change your results to "Latest"
4. The facilitator (in this case, @JeffcoEdTech) will post a question. The first question is Q1: The second is Q2: so on, so forth.
5. The participant answers the question by starting a tweet A1: or A2: depending on the answer which question. After your answer, you put #jeffcochat.